Dr Ravi Kureekattil Mathew
– MBBS, MD (Pathology, India)
– Diploma in Clinical Pathology
Dr Ravi Mathew has been a consultant histopathologist in Australia since 2005. He reports a wide variety of cases including breasts, gynaecology, skin, GIT, prostate and bladder.
- St John of God Pathology (Perth – 2005 to 2013)
- Royal Darwin Hospital (Darwin – 2013 to 2015)
- Oz Pathology from (Northern Territory – 2015 to 2022)
Articles & Presentations
- Was it Melioidosis? Interesting observations from the first case of imported melioidosis in India. Murali R. Ganesh A, Jesudason M, Mathew RK, Date A, Surat’94: Journal of Association of Physicians of India 1996; 44: 218 – 219.
- Extrauterine Adenomyoma with Atypical (Symplastic) Smooth muscle cells. Stewart, Colin J. R. F.R.C.P.A.; Leung, Yee C. F.R.A.N.Z.C.O.G.; Mathew, Ravi F.R.C.P.A.; McCartney, Anthony L. F.R.A.N.Z.C.O.G. January 2009 – Volume 28 – Issue 1 – pp 23-28
- PKD1/ TSC2 Contiguous Gene Deletion Syndrome Journal: Nephrology Sundaram M, Kookana A, Duncan H, Mathew RNephrology (Carlton). 2017 Aug;22(8):656-657.