Dr Kusala Peiris
– MBBS (Uni of Colombo)
– FRCPA, Diploma (in Pathology)
– MD (Histopathology and Cytopathology)
– MAIC (Germany)
Dr Kusala Peiris is a medical graduate of the University of Colombo and has worked 24 years in the field of Histopathology within Sri Lanka and Australia. As a highly motivated histopathologist, Kusala has gained extensive experience, knowledge and expertise in the field of Skin, Lung, Colorectal, Breast, Cytology, and GI pathology.
Her more recent roles at Lismore Base Hospital as Supervising Anatomical Pathologist and Clinipath Pathology as Staff Specialist, required her to participate and present at a vast number of MDT’s. She also conducted regular clinicopathological meetings and attended daily case study meetings.
– Liverpool Hospital; Sydney NSW
– Royal Hobart Hospital; Tasmania
– Hobart Pathology; Tasmania
– Launceston General Hospital; Tasmania
– Infinity Pathology; Brisbane QLD
– Lismore Base Hospital; Lismore NSW
– Clinipath Pathology; Perth WA
Kusala is a member of the Royal College of Pathologists Australasia, Australian Society of Cytology, College of Pathologists Sri Lanka and the Australian Institute of Medical Scientists.
InfinityPATH extends a warm welcome back to Dr Kusala Peiris and as our Supervising Pathologist, we look forward to her leadership and working together to innovate and further extend the expertise of our laboratory and team.