Dr Elham Amini
Dr Elham Amini graduated from SBMU Medical School in 2009. She started her anatomical pathology training as a registrar in Ballarat Base Hospital in 2012 and went on to complete her training at Frankston Hospital and Cabrini Hospital. During this time she was also a lecturer at Melbourne University and Monash Medical University.
Dr Amini became a fellow of the Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia (RCPA) in February 2017 and subsequently joined Dorevitch pathology followed by Australian Clinical Labs. She was then appointed as the Supervising Pathologist at Omnipath pathology in 2019. She joined InfinityPATH in April 2022.
Articles & Presentations
- Testicular hemangioma in background of Sertoli-Cell Only syndrome: A case report of a benign tumour, case report.
- Sinonasal epithelial- myoepithelial carcinoma: A case report, poster presentation, Pathology update February 2016.
- Pleomorphic hyalinising angioecatic tumour, A case report, poster presentation, Pathology update February 2016.
- Massive genital tract fibroepithelial polyps: A Case report and review of the literature, poster presentation, Pathology update, February 2013.
- Paediatric Medulloblastoma and the prognostic value of Ki-67 proliferative factor. (Iranian Journal of Blood and Cancer, IJBC 2009; 5: 7-10).
- Influence of valproic acid on outcome of high-grade gliomas in children, MD Anderson Cancer Centre (Anticancer Research,2008 Jul-Aug; 28(4C):2437-42).